The first Arts4Resilience took place in December 2022. The event featured:
- Tom Block, playwright, visual artist, founder of the International Human Rights Arts Festival
- Tanya Anisimova, cellist, composer, and arranger is a unique artist whose performances encompass standard repertoire, original compositions, and otherworldly improvisations with her own vocal accompaniment
- Anne Labovitz, contemporary artist whose work addresses themes of human connection, the immersive power of color, and radical care in art.
- Shnayjaah Jeanty is a senior in high school and a slam poet. She finds power in documenting the most visceral parts of the human condition.
- Brad Heckman is one of the original founding members of PartnersGlobal. He is a conflict expert and combines his skills as a peacebuilder with his artistic skills, producing impactful human rights and social justice promoting art.
- Shedrick Pelt, a D.C. creative committed to culture and community, he has worked as a photographer, designer, and creative director for 10+ years, primarily focused on photojournalism and portrait, music, and commercial photography.
- Mahvash Sabet, one of the Baha’i 7, she served 10 years in prison where she turned to poetry bearing witness to her experiences.