PartnersGlobal has an international team of pioneering mediation experts who bring a diversity of perspectives and cultural backgrounds to tailor the Pathways for Sustainable Mediation program to your needs.
- The Pathways Program can be delivered in modules or as a complete training program, and we have successfully offered: half day workshops; one-day educationals; and, three to five-day full training programs for diverse international audiences.
- Geared for an international audience of mediation change agents, the Pathways Program is also delivered through a series of webinars with active on-line facilitation of peer-learning for regional or global cohorts.
For more information on the customized trainings and next webinars offered, please contact SustainableMediation@partnersglobal.org
A Tailored Peer-Learning Approach
The Partners’ facilitated peer-learning methodology allows for personal exploration and growth as leaders, change agents and Mediation Promoters. Each participant can tailor the program to his or her needs and context:
- What area of practice is your focus/priority? (Commercial, family, community mediation etc.?)
- What does “sustainability” of mediation mean to you?
- What are the biggest challenges for mediation sustainability in your context? (your country, your institution, your personal practice… etc.)
- What is your personal goal as a Mediation Promoter?
Modules for the Pathways Learning Experience
- Module One: CONDUCTING A CONTEXTUAL ANALYSIS FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF MEDIATION
- Module Two: RAISING AWARENESS OF YOUR PERSONAL ROLE AS A MEDIATION PROMOTER
- Module Three: CHALLENGES AND STRATEGIES FOR SUSTAINING MEDIATION
Click on each module to learn more about the Pathways learning experience.