Partners provides expert training and consulting services to a wide range of organizations, government agencies and corporations. As global leaders in participatory decision-making, Partners provides the tools for generating sustainable solutions to today's complex problems.
- Country, Conflict & Stakeholder Assessment
- Because Partners specializes in working at the intersection of the public, NGO, and private sectors, our assessments synthesize multiple points of view and offer a useful alternative to “stovepipe” assessments of single projects or sectors.
- Design, Monitoring & Evaluation
- Partners works closely with clients to produce quality design, monitoring & evaluation products that stress learning outcomes and broad stakeholder engagement
- Whether in civil society, government, business or other sectors, everyone requires skills to facilitate good communication, collaboration and inclusion of all stakeholders.
- Facilitation & Process Design
- "Facilitation" means to make a process easier or smoother. Bringing in diverse people and varied opinions to a decision-making process comes with the potential for greater conflict, delay, and frustration. Partners facilitation experts smooth the process of working together by setting up a safe environment for effective communication.
- U.S. government agencies can quickly engage Partners’ services through a simplified procurement process using the following indefinite quantity contracts (IQCs)