Partners Global Affiliates
The global network of Partners affiliates are independent and locally staffed, managed and registered organizations committed to advancing civil society and a culture of change and conflict management. Each Center provides a range of services to local, regional and international communities. By adapting and acculturating Partners' skills and processes and developing unique specializations, the Centers meet the diverse and specific needs of their constituencies.
Each Center, along with Partners in the US, is a member of Partners for Democratic Change International (PDCI), a partnership committed to building the capacity, cooperation and sustainability of all members. The PDCI network develops and strengthens Centers through sharing expertise and resources internally, and mobilizing experienced trainers from existing Centers to build new Centers' training, application and organizational development capacities. Network members work with civil society, government, business and other sectors to address a range of issues, including good governance, citizen participation, economic development, civil society building, minority rights, women and youth leadership, the environment and public safety. Each PDCI member shares Partners' mission and a common set of basic programs:
- Training leaders from the NGO, government and private sectors in effective change management and conflict prevention and resolution skills and processes
- Training trainers in a broad range of change and conflict management and training skills
- Building consensus in communities and resolving contentious local issues through providing services such as mediation, facilitation, conciliation and cooperative planning
- Promoting public policies that recognize and legitimize the use of mediation and citizen participation processes
- Introducing the study of change and conflict management in universities and schools, through course development, lectures, publications and academic programs